The general atmosphere of a school must be conducive to learning. A student’s appearance should not attract undue attention.
- Students should not wear clothing that is derogatory or offensive to others or themselves.
- Clothing worn in a manner that displays any undergarment or which shows bare backs, bare midriffs and has low or revealing necklines is not suitable for school. (no spaghetti straps, halter tops or muscle shirts)
- Clothing that is too short is not suitable for school.
- Clothing that is baggy is not suitable for school.
- Students should wear shoes that are conducive to outdoor play and physical education.
- Outdoor clothing such as hats, hoods, bicycle helmets, any type of headgear and sunglasses should be removed upon entering the building.